The fall season has been officially on us for a couple weeks, but it’s finally starting to feel like fall and this makes me V happy! As y’all know, I recently moved into a new place and I am loving it! I put lights up on my back patio and tossed some pumpkins out there and BAM instant fall happiness. Today I want to share with y’all some of my favorite fall things – yes some are so #basic, but hey, I love what I love.
• Funky sized pumpkins – orange ones & white ones
• Leaves changing colors
• Cafe lights on a patio
• Red wine on a chilly night out on the cafe-lit patio
• Football, duh
• Fall Candles
• Hot Apple Cider
• OMG, Stella Cidre – SO good. A MUST-try, for real tho’.
• Caramel Apples
• Flannel shirts & blankets
• Light Blue skies with orangeish-yellow leaves
• Fall FASHION – duh, especially the perfect sweater!
• Fall Nail Polish (my current fave is OPI’s ‘OPI Red’ – not really dark, but hey it’s a fall nail color!)
• Trips to the mountains and the beach, especially mid-Oct
• You’ve Got Mail
• Sat & Sun mornings with coffee in the cutest mug
• Cozy loungewear/PJs
So those are my fall favorites, just to name a few, ha I have a LOT. Obviously fall is my favorite season, I mean I may have mentioned that a time or two to y’all, haha! PS – I am loving this OTS sweater from Petal Boutique. It is so thick & rather cozy for it to be OTS. It would also look cute partly tucked in a leather or suede skirt or with a darker pair of denim jeans and some booties. Oh girl, you be stylin’.
What are some of y’alls fall favorites?! Do you love any of the same ones I do?! Share in the comments below!
Hope y’all have a great Friday!!
PC: Deanna Kourtney Photography